Project Wonderful

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tomorrow is Primary Day!

Tomorrow is election day in a number of places, including my adopted home town of Cambridge, MA. One of the races on the ballot is Sal DiDomenico vs. Tim Flaherty for State Senate. I worked on this race when it was a special election primary in April, for a candidate who lost. (For what its worth I would be voting for DiDomenico if I could.)

And now...I can't even vote, because I just moved out of my sublet. I also can't help any of my friends who are working on races tomorrow because I will be recovering at my parents' house in New York.

I feel about as useless as bacon at a Bar Mitzvah...but less delicious.

The message:
IF YOU ARE ABLE BODIED AND REGISTERED GET OFF YOUR TUSH AND VOTE TOMORROW. It's your right and responsibility.

This PSA brought to you from the Alan and Susan Solomont Center for Oncology and Hematology, and by viewers like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment