Project Wonderful

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Community Organizer, President, Stalker...


One of my good friends and I often play "SVU Title or DNC Email..." you know those one word subject lines that are titled "Outrage" or "Stunned" so I got a special kick out of this hairpin article which is basically just a list of "Subject Lines of Obama Campaign Emails That Sound Like a Stalker Wrote Them." Enjoy!

"Five years ago, today"

"Do you still live in Illinois?"

"Something I'd like to ask you"

"Join me for dinner?"

"Me again"

"What's stopping you, right now?"

"Sometime soon, can we meet for dinner?"

"You must be at least a little curious"

"I'm not shy"

"Guess who"

"Last chance at dinner"

"This is not a joke"

"It doesn't need to be this way"

"Wow"

"It's officially over"

"(I tried.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment