Project Wonderful

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Need Your Help! Please Become A CampaignSick Sponsor!



Sponsorship update! Please consider supporting CampaignSick. I need your help!

Once I reach 50 regular donors, I will do a little MTV style cribs video is which something a few people have been asking for. And since it’s GOTV I thought I would offer a limited time promotion. If you donate $20 through PayPal this week (or sign up for a recurring sponsorship of $10/month) I will call into your conference call and say hi! These are both donor generated ideas, so if you have something you’d like to see as a thank you gift, submit your idea to campaignsick@gmail.com.

Thank you to everyone who has become a sponsor so far and thank you for all that you do!

Happy GOTV!

Campaign Love and Mine,

Nancy

Make a one time donation through PayPal


Or Click Here to become a CampaignSick Sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment