Project Wonderful

Saturday, July 9, 2016

How I Make Money Between Campaigns


I get sooo many questions about what people do to make money between campaigns and I finally just this past year have a great answer, I'm a Mary Kay consultant! If that sounds crazy or like something you would never do, me neither! But I fell into it and it wound up being a perfect fit for a campaign girl like me. So even if it seems a little nuts to you, just click below to find out more.

(Also if you'd like to order from me that's awesome too! Check out the link to my site below.) Campaign love and mine!

Intro


Flexbility


Money


Why I Love This Company



My original post when I discovered my Mary Kay YouTube videos


My Mary Kay website

Email me to find out more: Campaignsick@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment